Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Masterpiece

This game is a Masterpiece! It's fun, It has achievements which I personally love (achievements in general) and tons of guns.
The graphics 10/10, Sound 10/10, Gameplay 10/10, Fun 9/10.
If it had a story mode, this game will be the best gore game.

Also, if you don't get an achievement, I think It's because you are playing on hardcore, that happened to me before.

Pwong Pwong

Advice

Do not try hard in your first time >.<

stickBrix stickBrix

Am I high?

I didn't finish this game but I have a gameplay video on HD, go to YouTube and search.

Wow, this game is hyper! In the first few tries I was confused, but then It's easy. You even added boss battles but the first one was easy.

IDK why but I don't feel like making a review >.>

TheHeist TheHeist

A Good Adventure Game

My very first time I played this I was a little bit confused, the mision brief said I was making $5.000 by completing it, but i only got $1.000. Then I realized that I don't have to hit cars because I lose money. That adds difficulty.

This game combines cars with money, a good combination and game.

Also, I didn't understood the "weapon", i tapped space and nothing happened

Arcane Arcane

A Good Game

I've completed it all in 2 hours, and I think that this is a very addictive game, buying weapons, bows and armours for you and your mates, and there's even boss figths wich makes the game more fun.

The storyline was very tipical but I didn't care, because it was good: A child wants to become a legendary gladiator.

A good game to play and, if you feel like it, beat.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Awsome

Very good game! But somehow it crashed. Anyways, it doesn't saves, wich is a problem, but stills a good game.

Pretty different from the original, and I can say it's harder, searching for food, guns survivors, and even travelling from town to town with a limit of days until game over, wich makes it even MORE harder. But I liked it, it's a totally new way of playing the original Last Stand.

Good Job